- This product contains glass parts. Care must be taken when fitting or handling these parts to prevent injury or product damage.
- It is essential for your Glassfitti whiteboard to be hung on a wall of suitable load bearing capacity.
- Please also ensure your intended installation area is not situated close to electrical wiring or pipes.
- We do not recommend using your board close to areas of high heat or moisture.
Important Care in use
- Do not strike the glass board with any hard or pointed object.
- Do not position the mirror close to excessive heat or moisture.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning substances to clean the board.
- Do not hang the mirror in areas with risk of accidental impact.
If you require further guidance or information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Measure the distance between the two fixings on the back of your board.
- Use a spirit level to mark the distance on the wall. This will be the distance between your two screw fixings.
- Drill 2 holes for the wall fixings and screws. Leaving approx. 10mm of the screw protruding from the wall.
- Hang the board on screws, making sure it is stable before releasing.
USE STRONG SCREWS WITH A WIDE SCREW HEAD.